You’ve heard the saying, “Time is money.” And, as a leader, you know it is true. Your time and the time of your team is of great value. In fact, the greatest cost of most initiatives is related to time.
And yet, it is finite.
Thus, the battle of time and value underlies business decisions and achievements at all levels. We are served by time, and yet limited by it.
How can you, as a leader, capture golden snippets of time for yourself and for your team?
The key is to develop systems for efficiencies. This applies to corporate systems, but it also applies to personal systems as well.
- Do you start meetings on time?
- Do you have an agenda?
- Do you have efficient storage systems for the data and processes your team needs to operate?
- Do you have routines in place to help eliminate decision fatigue?
- Do you have missions defined and policies in place to allow for quick decisions?
- How do you make the most of those snippets of time while you wait or drive?
It may surprise you how much you can accomplish with just a bit of preparation. For more ideas, click here to learn how you can capture some of those opportunities.
As the CEO of Strength Leader Development, Deb Ingino is a highly sought-after international executive mentor, coach, trainer, and speaker. Deb is well versed in global business operations and helps business leaders and their teams to discover and leverage their strengths, so they can create highly collaborative teams that deliver great results. With a refreshingly direct style, and using the Maxwell Method, Deb helps leaders and teams to deliver profitable results. Connect with Deb to learn more about her mentorship and coaching programs to equip you with advanced strategies to elevate your results.