In a recent podcast, my mentor, John Maxwell talks about some of the lessons from his book, Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn. He offers incredibly valuable insight into failure, and more importantly, what you can learn from it.
What can you learn from failure?
- Humility – The spirit of learning
- Reality – The foundation of learning
- Responsibility – The first step of learning
- Improvement – The focus of learning
- Hope – The motivation of learning
- Teachability – The pathway of learning
- Adversity – The catalyst for learning
- Problems – The opportunities for learning
- Bad Experiences – The perspective of learning
- Change – The price of learning
- Maturity – The value of learning
And here is another great resource for turning the impediment of failure into a catapult for success.
This free webinar with Dan Miller is Thursday, July 15, 2021. Sign up today so you don’t miss it!
What’s holding you back from living your dream?
You may think you know what it is, but often, when we dig a little deeper, it is something else.
My friend, Dan Miller, author of the New York Times Bestseller 48 Days to the Work and Life You Love and No More Dreaded Mondays, says that, no matter what you label it, the reason most of us get stuck is fear.
- Fear of giving up the comfort and security you have now
- Fear of not being enough, knowing enough
- Fear of wasting your time
- Your spouse’s fears
Dan is hosting a FREE Masterclass entitled “5 Reasons Big Dreamers Get Stuck and How to Blast Through Them to Success.” The class is Thursday, July 15, 2021, with two times to choose from — 1 PM CT and 7 PM CT.
He will walk you through those five reasons. Chances are one (or some) of them are what’s holding you back from your dreams as well.
He will also help you with some immediate action points and some real-life examples of people who have used them so you can start blasting through those stuck points to the success you’ve been dreaming of.
Act NOW and save your seat for this FREE masterclass.
With these two complimentary resources, you can learn from failure and push beyond it. It is my pleasure to share them with you!
As the CEO of Strength Leader Development, Deb Ingino is a highly sought-after international executive mentor, coach, trainer, and speaker. Deb is well versed in global business operations and helps business leaders and their teams to discover and leverage their strengths, so they can create highly collaborative teams that deliver great results. With a refreshingly direct style, and using the Maxwell Method, Deb helps leaders and teams to deliver profitable results. Connect with Deb to learn more about her mentorship and coaching programs to equip you with advanced strategies to elevate your results.